2017-2018 Policy Debate Novice Case List for Education Reform
By on August 11, 2017
Education Reform Novice Cases
- Increase funding for Native American education
- Increase funding for school choice vouchers
- Increase funding for STEM (science technology engineering and math) programs
- Ban zero tolerance discipline policies
- Funding equalization of funding for low-income schools (perhaps by overruling the Supreme Court case in San Antonio Independent School District v. Rodriguez – 1973 5-4 decision that denied 14th Amendment grounds for declaring education a fundamental right.